Mosquito Control in the Metro East, Illinois
We understand how you want to enjoy your slice of the outside in peace and comfort. This comfort can easily be disrupted by mosquitoes. We will help reduce the number of mosquitos around your home, so you can enjoy those peaceful summer nights that you have been looking forward to.
Mosquito Control is Our Goal!
At Brady Pest, we use an integrated pest management system in order to identify and reduce the mosquito habitat. This includes eliminating both the larvae and the adult mosquitos. At Brady Pest, we use a pyrethroid chemical in a ULV backpack fogger in order to reduce the number of adult mosquitoes in your yard. When it comes to getting rid of the larve, we use a larvicide in the water in order to make sure they are properly taken care of. When we first arrive, we inspect for areas that have water in them to see if we can get rid of that first if it is possible. Our team then fogs bushes and your yard in order to help get rid of mosquitoes, insects, and even ticks. The system that we use will allow you to enjoy living in a mosquito-free environment.
Why You Need Mosquito Control Services for Your Home
- To restore a more peaceful & comfortable mosquito-free environment
- To eliminate hordes of mosquitoes from your commercial property and business
- To reduce the mosquito population outside and inside of your home.
- To protect your cats and dogs from mosquito-related parasites and illnesses.
- To protect the well-being and health of you and your loved ones.
We understand that mosquitos evolve and adapt over time, however, so do we. No one invests in educating themselves about mosquitos than our team at Brady Pest. You can take comfort in knowing that our team will get you the results that you are looking for. If your situation calls for extra attention, just let us know and we can be right back out there with our team to make sure that you and your family is being properly protected.
Is Our Mosquito Treatment Safe?
It is common for customers to be unsure about how safe a professional mosquito control product can be. We only use products that are safe and are pet and human-friendly. You and your family are able to remain at your home or business while we perform the treatment. We guarantee that our mosquito control service will bring the comfort and protection you are looking for in your home or business.
What You Need to Know About Mosquitoes
Besides being annoying, mosquitoes are actually really interesting pests. We have listed a few interesting (and not-so-fun) facts about these pests.
- These pests have a 100% survival rate. This means that a single mosquito could be responsible for over one billion descendants in less than a month.
- Mosquito eggs can survive for up to seven years before they hatch.
- Mosquito eggs need standing water in order to hatch and become successful larvae.
- Mosquitos all have 4 life stages: egg, larva, pupa, and then adult.
- Mosquitoes feed on plant juices, decaying plant material, and nectar.
- A female mosquito needs at least one blood meal for every batch of eggs that she produces.
- The only type of mosquito that bites are female.
- A small number of mosquitos can transmit diseases.
- There are over 150 species of mosquitos in the United States
- Worldwide there are over 3,500 species of mosquitos.
- Our treatment kills and repels mosquitoes infected with Zika & Heartworm, which eradicates your risk of getting these infections.
- Mosquitos are actually seen as one of the deadliest animals on the planet. This is because they carry some of the deadliest diseases and parasites.
We understand that mosquitos evolve and adapt over time, however, so do we. No one invests in educating themselves about mosquitos than our team at Brady Pest. You can take comfort in knowing that our team will get you the results that you are looking for. We have a commercial applicator license through the Illinois Department of Agriculture, Which means we are trained and understand how to get rid of these annoying mosquitos. If your situation calls for extra attention, just let us know and we can be right back out there with our team to make sure that you and your family is being properly protected.
Mosquitoes require water in order to breed. This is because adult mosquitoes lay their eggs in slow-moving water, stagnant water, moist soil, or areas littered with leaves that are collecting water. In order to help this, we suggest eliminating these water sources, you can Once the water sources are removed, our treatment system will do the rest! This will allow you and your family to finally enjoy being outside again!
Places Our Mosquito Treatment Can Protect Include:
- Back Yard to the Fence
- Front Yard to the Curb
- Small Koi Ponds
- Water Gardens
- Bird Baths
- Under Decks
- Tree Trunks
- Low Tree Branches
- Landscape Features
Looking for mosquito control in Southern Illinois? Look no further than our team at Brady Pest! We understand how annoying mosquitoes can be, especially during the warm summer months. These pests can carry and spread diseases that can be harmful to you, your family, and your pets. Let our team at Brady Pet Solutions help you get back to feeling comfortable outside. Our mosquito treatment system will allow you to enjoy being outside all summer long.